The H520 is a hexacopter that has been developed for commercial use. The sUAS is the perfect solution for long flight times and a proven and robust technology in an all-in-one package. The H520 is built for inspection, law enforcement, security, construction, surveying, and mapping applications in addition to offering cinematic or broadcast-ready imaging payload systems.
The H520 is designed with the inspection industry in mind with six-rotor systems that allow for stable, precise flight, long focal-length lenses that allow the sUAS to fly at greater distance from an object and data storage that may be shared instantly from the ST16S Ground Station or delivered directly in 4K/2K/HD video or 20Mp still images.
Even in high-wind environments, the Yuneec H520 sUAS system is able to hold position, allowing the solution to fly even when a manned inspection would be deemed unsafe. Exclusive flight speed control offers slowest speed above stall flight for maximum precision in challenging environments..
All of our E-Series cameras and the CGOET are hot swap-capable on our sUAS platforms, allowing for significant time-savings through not requiring a power-down/restart of the UAS system. This also allows for consistency of data-storage, rather than using multiple storage devices and locations. Whether it’s thermal imaging, long focal length, or wide focal-length data capture, memory cards may be swapped from device to device.
Reliability has been further enhanced through dual redundancy of key modules such as the IMU and barometer. The intelligent flight control system monitors the redundancy system, giving it accurate flight data. The new obstacle sensing system helps the Inspire 2 sense and avoid obstacles, minimizing the risk of collision.
• 20 MP 1-inch sensor and the latest H2 high speed image processing chip
• 4K resolution at 60 frames per second
• Ideally suitable for professional film applications, 3D mapping/modelling and search and rescue
• 23 mm lens with low distortion
• Included lens adapter ring threaded to fit 40.5 mm standard ND filters
• 3-axis stabilized gimbal with a precision of +/- 0.02°
• Thermal imaging and a low light dual camera
• High-value for Solar Inspection, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting, Search & Rescue and Construction
• The 1080p low light camera has 20x higher light sensitivity than the human eye
• Low light camera alongside the thermal imaging camera combine to overlay IR and RGB for a clean, precise image. Capture infrared and video images with • Identical positioning via a single flight plan
• Adjustable temperature detection
• Temperature measurement and display
• Various color spectra allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
• 12 MP 1/2.3“ sensor
• 4K resolution at 30 frames per second
• Ideally suitable for inspection of cell towers, wind turbines and other vertical assets
• 40 mm equivalent lens enables to capture important visual details while maintaining a safe distance from the asset
Yuneec offers power users and software development teams a Software Development Kit/SDK that enables developers to tap into the power of the Yuneec hardware and software tools. The Yuneec SDK is a set of software development tools that allows the creation of applications harnessing the power of our H520 series of UAS, adding to a robust software and hardware package.
H520’s landing gear retracts out of the way to give you a full, 360° view of the world to capture important data in the field. Also Commercial, comprehensive service packages are available separately.
The ST16S Ground Station is an all-inclusive transmitter and receiver that gives you full control over the H520 during flight, allowing users to capture photos and video with great ease. With a large 7-inch integrated screen, the Android-based ST16S controller displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device. You can also use the ST16S as a mission planner. Plan your flight using the touch screen, and execute your mission with just a single press of a button.
Our DataPilot™ software system enables users to efficiently and consistently create orthomaps, 3D scans, crop data imagery, or cinematic movement for repeatable, recallable aerial flight paths. DataPilot™ Download