The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
- Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
- Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
- Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
- Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
- Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
- Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
- Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
- Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
- Capacity: 1600mAh
- Voltage: 3S1P / 3 Cell / 11.1V
- Discharge: 25C Constant / 50C Burst
- Weight: 143g (including wire, plug & case)
- Dimensions: 120x34x18mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH
- Discharge Plug: XT60