The new generation DJI Intelligent Flight Battery is a 5870mAh, 14.8V LiPo battery that is specifically designed for the Phantom 4 series, enabling optimal performance. Supporting up to 30 minutes of flight time, this will allow you more airtime to get the best shots! The DJI GO app allows you to see the lifetime and calculates remaining flight times according to distance traveled and more. The advanced battery management system helps prevent overcharging and over draining the battery and when placed in long term storage these batteries will discharge power to maintain good health. Another great feature is that it will notify you when it reaches a minimum amount of life to return back to the take off point when set.
- High capacity for up to 30 minutes of flight time
- DJI Go app showing battery life and calculates remaining flight times
- Advanced battery management system
- Keeps in good health when placed in long term storage
- Easy slot-in design for fast charging and installation/removal
- Self-discharge and over-charge protection
- Capacity: 5870mAh
- Battery Type: LiPo
- Voltage: 14.8V
Charging the Battery
- Batteries must be charged using a DJI approved adapter. DJI takes no responsibility if the battery is charged using a non-DJI charger. Never leave the battery unattended during charging. Do not charge the battery near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces such as carpet or wood.
- Do not charge battery immediately after flight, because the battery temperature may be too high. Do not charge the battery until it cools down to near room temperature. The battery cannot be changed outside of the temperature range of 0℃-40℃.
- Charge and discharge the battery completely once every 20 charge/discharge cycles. Discharge the battery until there is less than 8% power or until it can no longer be turned on, then recharge it to the maximum capacity. This power cycling procedure will optimize the battery life.
- Dispose of the battery into specific recycling boxes only after a complete discharge. Do not place the battery into regular rubbish bins. Strictly follow your local disposal and recycling regulations of batteries.
- If the power on/off button of the Intelligent Flight Battery is disabled and the battery cannot be fully discharged, please contact a professional battery disposal/recycling agent for further assistance.