N3 Flight Controller
- IMU Redundancy
- Expandable Navigation
- Comptible with the Software Development Kit (SDK)
The NAZA 3 or N3 has dual IMUs which ensures you that the back-up IMU will kick in if theres a falure in flight. The switch will automatically happen and the UAV will continue to fly correctly, as well as a vibration dampering system will keep any craft stable, from hobby level to Commerical such as the Matrice 600
- Sports Mode - Gives you a maximum alitiude angle of 45 degrees.
- Manual Adjustments - Control Descent rate, Yaw Rate, Max Altitude Angle, Max Ascent Rate and more.
- EXP - Control the sensitivity of remote control joysticks.
- Automatic Inspections - The N3 can automatically detect faults in the attachment of motors.
- Magnetic Inteference Protection - Reduce magnetic drift with the N3.
- DJI Go App
- DJI Assisstant
- Zenmuse X5
- Zenmuse X5R
- Lightbridge 2
- Matrice 600
- Matrice 100
- and more!