Our approved used range of drones are used but you’d never know. Our team of technicians thoroughly inspect and test each item to ensure the standard of our used range. Supplied with the up to date firmware and One Battery of inflight testing.
All products sold within the Approved used section have all been refurbished to Grade A
or close to standard. Next Day Delivery Available if ordered before 14:30.
- Max 27-min flight time
- View battery status via DJI GO app
- Self-discharge protection
- Over-charge and discharge protection
- 1 x Offical DJI Mavic Pro Battery
Charging the Battery
- Batteries must be charged using a DJI approved adapter. DJI takes no responsibility if the battery is charged using a non-DJI charger. Never leave the battery unattended during charging. Do not charge the battery near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces such as carpet or wood.
- Do not charge battery immediately after flight, because the battery temperature may be too high. Do not charge the battery until it cools down to near room temperature. The battery cannot be changed outside of the temperature range of 0℃-40℃.
- Charge and discharge the battery completely once every 20 charge/discharge cycles. Discharge the battery until there is less than 8% power or until it can no longer be turned on, then recharge it to the maximum capacity. This power cycling procedure will optimize the battery life.
- Dispose of the battery into specific recycling boxes only after a complete discharge. Do not place the battery into regular rubbish bins. Strictly follow your local disposal and recycling regulations of batteries.
- If the power on/off button of the Intelligent Flight Battery is disabled and the battery cannot be fully discharged, please contact a professional battery disposal/recycling agent for further assistance.
If you would like to see more information on this drone please click Here