Get more flight time from your Inspire 1 by bringing along extra Intelligent Flight Batteries. With built-in charging and capacity sensors for safe use, each TB48 battery gives you up to 22 minutes of flight time.
When in flight, your remaining battery power is shown live, letting you know how long you can continue to fly.
Advanced algorithms calculate the distance of your aircraft and estimated time to return home, letting you know when it’s time to fly back.
The battery reports the voltage of each cell, the total lifetime charges and discharges, and the overall health and battery status. All this helps you keep your Inspire 1 in the air and flying.
LED indicators tell you remaining battery capacity or charger status. They are visible from the exterior of the aircraft.
Note that this battery has such a large capacity that it may require special handling for airline travel and shipping.
- Name: Intelligent Flight Battery
- Model: TB48
- Capacity: 5700 mAh
- Voltage: 22.8 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 6S
- Energy: 129.96 Wh
- Net Weight: 670 g
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to 40° C
- Storage Temperature Range: Less than 3 months: -20 to 45° C
- More than 3 months: 22° to 28° C
- Charging Temperature Range: 0° to 40° C
- Max Charging Power: 180 W
- High capacity for up to 22 minutes of flight time
- Four LEDS display both the status and the remaining power of the battery
- Integrated power management and balanced charging capability
- Smart charge/discharge functionality helps to protect your battery
- Easy slot-in design for fast charging and installation/removal
ATTENTION: Traveling with Lithium-Ion Batteries
Please check your airline requirements for traveling with lithium batteries (applicable to TB47 and TB48).
Note: Because of the built-in smart circuitry, this battery should only be used with chargers designed specifically for it. General-purpose RC chargers are not suitable.