DJI 2.4 Ghz BLUETOOTH DATALINK + IPAD GROUND STATION + WAYPOINT for DJI Naza V2 or DJI Wookong Flight Controllers
2.4 GHz Bluetooth Datalink BTU Functions:
1. Provides communications between the Ground end and the Air end using the DJI bidirectional data communication modules for use with a laptop or iPAD. When using an iPAD the Bluetooth module is used to communicate with the Ground station.
2. Use the 2.4G Bluetooth Datalink Assistant Software to upgrade the firmware of the 2.4G Bluetooth Datalink and the BTU module;
3.Provides bidirectional communications with large dataflow within the specified distance of the remote control.
iPAD Ground Station Functions
1. Friendly interface design;
2. Joystick control on touch screen;
3. Single waypoint function, click desired point and go;
4. Waypoints function, edit a routine and go;
5. Editable Home point & auto Go Home supported;
6. Auto landing function supported;
7. Flight simulator supported;
8. Customized joystick mode supported;
9. Routes save and reload supported;
10.Chinese and English UI supported;
11.Voice guidance function;
12.Uses the Bluetooth 4.0 low-power consumption technology;
Flight control systems supported：
2.4G Bluetooth Datalink: ACE ONE, WKM, NAZA-M with V2 Pmu, NAZA-M V2;
iPAD Ground Station: WKM, NAZA-M with V2 Pmu, NAZA-M V2;
All the firmware of the flight control systems should be upgraded to the latest version.
The firmware of NAZA-M and NAZA-M V2 should be upgraded to version 4.00.
The DJI Naza will come with 16 waypoints after a firmware upgrade and the DJI Wookong will have 50 waypoints when updated to the latest firmware.